05 November, 2012

Fifty Shades Trilogy

Hell yeah. I'm done reading Fifty Trilogy. :( :) :D

I'm gonna miss you, Christian Grey! I'm sooooo obsessed to your mercurial character and I want to meet you in person. Jeeez. Good job, EL James!



Well, I know the story contains sex,  or whatsoever and I don't freakin' care. I'm open minded enough, anyways, I don't care that much to their sex scenes, it is that... Christian. Oh yes, Christian.. Christian has that effect on me and I can't hide it. :""> :3


 Oh nooo. It's not good, I think. Hahaha! Kidding! I just like the story so much. Even though it has some "whatever" and rolled into one, boom! perfect, eh? :">



E L James and all, I'm looking forward to watch it on big screen!! I hope matuloy yun movie. :">


Basta sana si Christian Grey si Ian Somerhalder, tapos ako si Anastasia Steele. Hahahaha! Joke. Okay na rin ako kay Nina Dobrev!! <3



--
Laters, Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment