30 November, 2012

2 years from now ❤


TRIP TO U.S.A
TRIP TO EUROPE
TRIP TO ASIA
AND, TO PHILIPPINES. ❤


TRIP TO USA
- I'll visit my Grandma, baby Jia, my aunties, my cousins. ❤


TRIP TO EUROPE
- Gusto ko kasi talaga yun mga places sa Europe, especially the Eiffel Tower, the Museum, the Churches, Beaches at lahat. ❤ Yun structure nun places, at yun mga tourist spot nila. ❤❤ Oh I love Europe. ❤❤

- Sa London, UK. Tower of London, The London Eye, British Museum
- Rome, Italy - Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Roman Curia, Churches
- Paris, France - Ile, St. Louis, Kay Angel, Musee d' Orsay, Art Museum, Churches, Musee du Louvre, Les Invalides
- Barcelona, Spain - Oh jeez! After Eiffel Tower, bawat sulok ng Spain gusto kong mapuntahan. ❤❤ Afternoon in Monsterrat. Mga landmark, museum, art museum, and all. ❤❤
-Santorini, Greece - Beaches here!!! <3 Sunset and sunrise! ❤ Hike from Fia to Oia, Tramonto Ad Oia, Santorini Volcano, Thirasia Oia,


TRIP TO ASIA
-CAMBODIA!!!!! Angkor Wat
-HONG KONG, Disneyland
-SINGAPORE
-JAPAN
- PH, Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao! ❤❤❤



- Two years from now and I shall begin travelling! ❤__❤


ciao. carpe diem!



No comments:

Post a Comment