16 October, 2012

Hi there



1. State your name:
- Paula Danica F. Cortez

2. State the name that your parents almost named you:
- Francesca Vienne. Cool, huh.

3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?
- Cousins.

4. What was your first job?
- Internship will do, right? Though I don't get money from it.. But I will consider it as my "First Job" ;p

6. Did anything embarrassing happen this week?
- None. ;">

7. Do you miss your ex?
- Unfortunately... YES.

8. Do people praise you for your looks?
- Yes.

9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear?
- Purple :>

10. How do you wear your makeup?
- Very light. Just to cover my eye bags! :)

11. What are some of your nicknames?
- Nica, Poleng.

12. How many bedrooms are in your house?
- Two.

13. How many bathrooms?
- Three.

14. Do you have a job?
- None, still studying.

15. Do you have a car?
- None.

16. Do you work out every week?
- No.. Not really.

17. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
- No.. Joke! Yes. Haha. :))

18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?
- Yes! Asdfag.

19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd?
- Yes, always.

20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear?
- One piece! =))

21. Do you like your eyes?
- Pretty much.

22. Do you think you are pretty?
- Yes. I love myself. :">

23. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
- Parents.

24. How much money is in your checking account?
- Hahaha! Secret. :p

25. Are you single?
- Yes.

26. Do you want kids?
-  YEAH.

27. Tell me what your back pack looks like:
- Mint green, a satchel style, classy and perfect! :D

28. What celebrity do you think is hot?
- Sexy, pretty and awesome Miranda Kerr, Natalie Portman. Hot, heaven on earth Matt Bomer, Ian Somerhalder and Ashton Kutcher. ;)

29. Last movie you saw in theater:
- Taken 2.

30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year?
- No.

31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you?
- I don't know..

32. Have you ever cheated?
- I would be lying if I say No..

33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
- Haha! Perfect. Yes.

34: What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Answer a survey or thingy like this.. :p and oh, READ! <3

35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you this number?
- I have.. I don't think so..

36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you?
- He gave me a letter.. a LOVE LETTER.. and it's in handwritten! :) :">

37: Who was the last person you texted?
- Jho.. I don't text that much... Except when I am IN LOVE. :D
FYI

38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
- 2 serious boyfriend.

39: How do you look right now?
- Mess.. LOL! IDK. Pretty good to go outside and see the beauty of the world! ;p

40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?
- dc..... g....... dc..... g? Oh No... My family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment